Friday, July 10, 2009

My Boat - just for fun

I am still confused in deciding whether to repaint the whole boat or just leave it as it is. It has been almost 1 month since I paid for the boat. And I'm really eager in trying to take it out myself and go hunting for big catch. I was thinking, if I want to repaint it, what color suits best? Maybe, grey bottom with black stips, or maybe even a Hello Kitty themed finish (hahah).


I am planning to use a Yamaha 200Hp machine to power up the boat. Suggested by the previous owner who used 115Hp engine, it will be more fun to use a bigger engine since it will lift up the boat like hovering on top of sea surface.

Recently, just get a Hummingbird fishfinder from a friend. He sold it to me for a very low price compared to the market. Not a very impressive posh one, just a monochromed screen sounder. Got myself a complete sea map of Batam surrounding waters and learning hard on how to read it, since I am a total idiot on this. Live well is done, and currently renovating the front cabin for my guest to stay comfortly inside to cuddle with partners. One last item that is still not decided is the GPS. Still looking for good yet affordable one. I already burned quite a big hole in the pocket. So, it's playing stingy time. Anybody who's experienced with fishing boat, please help me on advice for making this boat fun but not funny.

However, I look quite good on the boat right...LOL

0 comments: