Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yo-Zuri and Yamashita Egi

At last, the long awaited egi imported from Japan have arrived. I ordered them few weeks ago from friends I know from Fishing Kaki forum in Singapore. I have ordered few also from Taufik of blacksheephilia.blogspot.com and ready for collection in KTM resort, Batam.

Those I ordered are from YoZuri and Yamashita. Search from their website for latest model. And I especially love YoZuri flashdancer series with its golden skin. Not sure yet whether it will be the love for squid too. Yamashita natural color series looks pretty impressive too. It looks very realistic with it fish like skin.

What matter know is that they all look too pretty for me to dip in sea water and violated by squid ink. Not to say, hooked to corals or weeds. Again, it's not about the price, but 3 more weeks to wait for next batch? Anyway, it's testing time...

YoZuri Flashdancer


Yamashita Natural Color

0 comments: