Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finding the mood back...

It has been ages since I fished last time. There's no urge for me to fish at all. It is not because I don't have time because of too much jobs waiting for me to be done. On the contrary, I have all the time in the world to fish, but I just don't wanna.

Recently, I just purchased a fishing boat and been looking of what type of machine to be properly fitted to the boat. My choice fall to 200HP out board motor from Yamaha. It consumes 70 liter of gasoline for every hour, I just hope that it can run as fast as it drinks too. My initial intention is too have a private fiberglass boat decent enough for me to take for fishing with some friends. Not too fancy, just decent enough. I just hated the small sampan that I usually chartered. Too tiring and shaky. Not too mention lots of excuses made from the tekong whenever there's no fish at the so called "secret spot"...

I discussed with wife on paint job for the boat. Jokingly, I suggested it to be painted in Hello Kitty colors and named it Kitty Boat....she agreed and that's what we'll do to the boat...hehehe...

No pics for the boat at the moment, since I would like people to look at her when she's pretty with all the make up on...

Pray to God that the boat can be taken out for her grand tour by next week to explore more secret fishing spot shared by friends...wish me luck guys....

0 comments: