Sunday, October 18, 2009

Somebody, please ask me out for a date!!! a fishing date....

I'm not that desperate until have to beg somebody to take me out. But any offer would be nice to think that the zero trip I went fishing since 2 months ago. Now opening new shops in BCS mall, selling some girls stuffs, makes me go online more often than before. Not having interest anymore at watching up and down lines of Forex graphic but rather updating and playing games on FaceBook (what the hell??).

Nowadays, everybody I met sitting in a cafe with wifi and having their laptop on table, looking so seriously staring at the screen as they worry that the shares might drop if they took their eyes off a second. Thought that they are maybe too busy that they have to carry their job even at lunch time, instead they are all updating their facebook and busy feeding and bathing their pets in petsociety. Some are busy planting and harvesting their crops. It seems that facebook has enchanted peoples' mind that even some of them sacrificing their Saturday night hanging out with living people, and Sunday with their family and children, for the sake of chatting and playing with their virtual friends and people that mostly they don't know. I may be talk quite loads of rubbish here, but me myself, like I said, also 'attached' to this global phenomena.

Enough said, found out that even our animal friend knows how to fish their fish for lunch. Instead of hunting for preys, it baits the fishes to come using bread as baits. Not only us human know how to use our brain. This bird does too...please enjoy..

oh yeah...the date offer will be appreciated. Send your application to my email or po box....bwahahahah....



on this video, fishing is as equally important as having sexy girl by our side...maybe...even more important than you might think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's go out an fish, buddy...

Anonymous said...

I really wish to go fishing also for a Date, but maybe you bring your own date and I bring my own date?

Let me know... I am on facebook, do friend request with fishing in the message. http://www.facebook.com/erich.l.horn